Join one of India's fastest growing tech companies, grow your skillset and become a member of our evergrowing global family.
AI Technologies is a fast growing company where you will enjoy working in a supportive and positive environment. We are always looking for talented and confident individuals with strong programming skills. Some experience with the technologies we are using (Angular.js, ionic, spring/hibernate) is a plus but not required. Please contact us to learn more about this exciting place to work and our open job positions.
To develop, establish and maintain long term marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization. Conduct Market Surveys as required. level.
Duties of the Marketing Manager
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and plans for new and existing products, in line with company objectives.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products. Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans, including PowerPoint presentations, brochures, contracts and promotional material.
- Planning and implementing creative promotional campaigns (specially digital marketing).Measure and analyze impact of marketing communications and campaigns with aim to improve.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity, including digital marketing and branding on social media platforms such as Facebook, twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff, activities and budget (including hiring for marketing department).
- May require some travel.
Requirements of the role
- Master’s degree in Marketing from a reputed institute.
- Confident and grounded personality.Excellent communication skills.
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from experience in the field.
- Familiarity with the latest trends and technologies in education field will be a big plus.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Digital marketing skills.